Vaselife Universal Pro II Bucket Bag
Vaselife Universal Pro II Bucket Bag is to be used by bouquet makers and retailers during transport, storage, processing and display. This product has been designed and optimized to work on all flower types (except Anthuriums) in such a way that the flowers receive enough nutrients to keep them healthy but not enough to cause rapid flower opening, which is essential during this stage.
- Provides the necessary amount of nutrition required during the transport & display stage.
- Stimulates water uptake, keeping the flowers and foliage in optimum condition.
- Lowers the pH of the water to the optimal level of between 3.5 and 5.5.
- Increases the vase life of your flowers.
- Ensures color retention for the flowers.
- Clear universal formulation, that works on all flower types.
- The micro-perforated holes allow the contents to dissolve quickly and homogenously.
- Remains active for a number of days reducing waste, labour costs and water usage.
- Bucket Bags can be dosed easily and automatically, providing an easy visual control.
- Extends distribution and sales period.
Instructions for Use
Dose rate is 1 bucket bag per 1, 1.5 or 2 litre of water. Remove foliage from the section of the flower that will be below the water level and make sure to cut the flowers with a sharp and disinfected cutting tool. Only use acid resistant materials with the solution. Do not use in combination with metal materials (iron, zinc, copper or tin).
- Vaselife is FSC certified
- De Bucket Bag is produced with FSC certified paper
- Reduction of plastic by use of the paper base layer.
- Reduce waste of the flowers compared to using water only in this stage.